And the Food Returns

Oh lookie, more pictures of food this post, haha! But anyway, my bad for not really updating for a week. This past week has been kind of busy-ish with random events.

Wednesday, at work we had a Summer Sweets event! And we had free cupcakes and ice cream from Sprinkles and Cool Haus mobile trucks. It was SO good -I got a Salted Caramel cupcake, and then an ice cream sandwich with the vegan cookie and the 'beer and pretzel' ice cream (I told the guy to surprise me with a flavor, haha. In hindsight... probably should've picked my own, like mint).

Eat Cool Haus truck.

The Sprinkles mobile truck.

Delicious Salty Caramel cupcake.

Thursday, I did dineLA (a lamer version of NY Restaurant Week) with my coworker, Angie, and we went to Sugarfish in downtown LA. Then we went to Bottega Louie, just because it was right across the street, and it's so hard to resist macarons! After, we met up with some other co-workers at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse for one of our analyst's going away party.

Angie and I standing outside of Sugarfish! Had to take a cutesy, tourist picture, hehe.

Box of macarons from Bottega Louie. Contains: Pistachio, Rose, Vanilla, Salted Caramel & Espresso.

Friday, I met some interns from Imagineering at happy hour at Momotaro! Everyone was really sweet, and I was glad that I took the initiative to "get out" and meet interns in other departments at Disney. (It's probably what the real world will be like -meeting people won't be as easy as turning to the person sitting next to you in class or in the library)...

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.