Closest to NYC Crowds I'll Get

Coming from New York, I was initially a bit surprised at how uncrowded the streets of California seemed to be, but I guess the state is too big have really concentrated areas like the city. Saturday, though, I made the trip down to Hollywood to see Mitra! I missed bustling streets and... PEOPLE. Anyway, it was a super nice day, and just fun to explore and adventure with someone else, a.k.a. we ate a lot.


Somewhere around the Kodak Theatre... I just wanted to be a tourist.

Grauman's Chinese Theatre

Hooters! Feel so unattractive beside them...

I am loving the weather here! Could definitely get used to this, and it's the one thing this coast definitely has over home.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.