The Most Important Meal

So in the downtime I had before starting work, I decided to spend my mornings exploring and finding cute places for me to breakfast. The location I'm living is super convenient, by Trader Joes and Starbucks, and about a mile away from downtown. The first morning, my roommate suggested "Cracked Egg Cafe" on Olive Ave. I journeyed down there, and turns out it was called "Another Broken Egg Cafe," but no matter anyway because it was still where she said it would be. I chose a seat outside as it was another nice and sunny day, downed three cups of delicious coffee, and ordered their smoked salmon omelette, which was absolutely amazing, as were the country potatoes served with it.

View of the outside of the cafe and street.

Loved these cute mugs the coffee was served in.

Salmon omelette, potatoes, and English muffin. So good!

The next day, I searched on Yelp for a new place and found a highly rated place called "De Bell Clubhouse." I think it was more of a lunch place, but the breakfast of pancakes, eggs, sausages, and of course, a lot of coffee, was still great, with an even better view.

Love the view of a rolling green golf course.

Yummy breakfast with fluffy pancakes.

Now I just need to spend some time exploring places other than food places, haha. Like a gym, perhaps. Jokes. But not really.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.