That Time Craigslist Worked Out

Hello, world! And hello, West Coast! First time ever in California, and the weather is beautiful. I arrived at my new home for the next three months, greeted by the friendly old woman whom I actually found on Craigslist. I was a little nervous about getting scammed before I came here,  because of all the horror stories I've heard, but this actually turned out way better than I expected. I love my room, and not to mention, the green walls! It actually came with a comfy queen-size bed, ample closet space, flat-screen television, and my own bathroom.

My bed with furnished girly sheets and pillows.

Convenient side stool for my phone. Bathroom on the right.

Hanging space, a nice closet, and the flat-screen TV.

It's strange being alone about 2,500 miles away from home, but I'm excited for the summer and for work to begin!

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.