I Swear, This Isn't a Food Blog


Work-wise, it was just another day! I was still setting up all the software I'll be using, but all is going pretty well. I walked to the Imagineering campus today (they're SPOILED, they have these little oases with fountains outside, and conference rooms with all glass walls), with some people and we picked up free advance tickets for the new Cars Land at Disneyland! Haven't actually decided if I'm going yet, but I'll be at Disneyland that day anyway for orientation.

My work space.

Advance preview tickets for Cars Land in Disneyland.

After work, I went out with Ina and Christina! And they took me downtown and then to Koreatown. Literally still in a food coma right now, but it was super fun and really enjoyable to see familiar faces again. "Typical night" of food, desserts, and drinks!

Trenne pasta from Bottega Louie.

Fancy desserts and macarons, also at Bottega Louie.

Waffle from Antique Cafe.

Yogurt Soju from Toebang.

Now, it is 3 AM, and I am so ready to go to bed. Good night!

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.