Week One Finished

Got through the first week of work, and also finished setting everything up! I finished the process a bit before the end of the day, so they decided to wait to tell me about the project until Monday. The team that I'm on is great, and the people are brilliant and hilarious. There are still so many words being thrown around that I have little knowledge of, but I'm taking in as much as I can and know I have so much more to learn.

Today, (Saturday), I decided to be semi-productive and visited the public library. I checked out The Dumbest Generation, and sat in a Boba cafe for a fair amount of time reading through it.  Before that though, I stopped by Noah's New York Bagels, to see if they were really "New York bagels"... they weren't. Nonetheless, it was still satisfying, and they also had bottomless iced coffee! On my way to the library, I passed a farmer's market and stopped by the sweet little ice cream truck with some really unique flavors that I definitely want to go back to and try.

Everything bagel with cream cheese & lox, and iced coffee.

Sweet ice cream menu.

I tried the espresso ice cream from the menu.

Curled up with some boba and an interesting book.

I'm already 80% of the way done with the book and plan on checking out a fiction book next time. I wish there was a beach close by that I could tan at while reading. I just have a really awkward tan...

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.