A Mini Update

Good thing I called this blog "Steph in LA" and not "Steph at Disney," because then I don't feel as bad posting all about... food. I went to the grocery store yesterday, and since I already had an (almost over-ripened) avocado in the fridge, I figured might as well make it into some guacamole. This, I happily enjoyed with some leftover chips, while watching more TV (...and the plan to read more books just about lasted a weekend and a half)... I'm usually terrible at finishing everything I buy, but I'm going to try to not waste so much this summer.

Guacamole with an avocado, onion, roma tomato, lime, cilantro, and good ol' salt and pepper.

Strawberries and raspberries on sale!
I saw my sister and her boyfriend today, and we went to Little Tokyo! I'll probably put up pictures in another post later, but I am too lazy to edit them at this very moment. I do have to post this picture right now, though, of a wish I found on the wishing tree:

Best of luck!
The tree was overall a very inspiring project, though I didn't get a chance to put my wish on it.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.