Magic Mountain

Went to Six Flags Magic Mountain yesterday, with Joon! I hadn't been on a roller coaster in forever (I think the last time I went on one that went upside down was senior trip, three years ago). We went on Viper, Ninja, Scream, Riddler's Revenge, Gold Rusher, Batman, Goliath, X2, Roaring Rapids, Apocalypse, and Tatsu. I think my favorite was X2, as in I definitely screamed (cursed...) the most on that ride, and felt that I was almost going to die and fall out of my seat.

Forgot to take pictures, except when we found Sylvester!
Following that thrilling day, I spent today... doing laundry and buying groceries. And now I'm snuggled up in my bed (okay, not really, since it's freakin' hot today...) watching The Dark Knight, still trying to restore my inner balance from the rides I went on yesterday.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.