Books I Want to Read This Summer

Pointless post, but also give me some suggestions?

The Dumbest Generation by Mark Baurrlein
The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
Deception Point by Dan Brown
The Shallows by Nicholas Car
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

Picked up Wuthering Heights and Deception Point today. Maybe I'll get through Deception Point by tomorrow or Wednesday. I think it's the only novel by Dan Brown that I haven't read yet!

One thoughts on “Books I Want to Read This Summer

  1. Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy!

    It's kind of a depressing book though, but it's not bad of a read! :) (if you like classical literature)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.