Bug Fix and Santa Monica

I pushed my first code revision at work today! Yep, exciting news. I'm getting more accustomed to the frameworks and everything now, and if I need help otherwise, someone is always there and really supportive in explaining things. I'm really loving the environment here!

After work, I got to see and explore Santa Monica with my sister's friend, Joon! We went to the pier, and it was really refreshing to be by the water and the breeze, and see the California that everyone kind of envisions, haha. Walked around downtown for a bit and there seemed to be a nice, unique selection of stores, though I'm not one for spontaneous shopping. I, of course, immediately thought of food. Big surprise. So we had dessert before dinner at Caffe Bellagio, and then went to Umami Burger.  I'll save the words, and just post my very touristy pictures now!

Ferris wheel on the pier.

Sunset on the water.

The sun sets in the West.

I inhaled my tiramisu, but this is Joon's pistachio!

Truffle burger,  manly burger, cheesy tots, and drinks.

Wow, it does not feel like a Tuesday. I still have to review some stuff for work before bed, and it doesn't look like I'll make any more progress in Deception Point tonight after that. I started it last night though and already can't wait to see what happens next.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.