Friday Funday

Or do people say Sunday Funday? Or both? Every day? Either way, one of the things I really like about working is that weekends are actually, well...a time off, where I don't have to feel guilty about going out on a Friday night only to wake up to a pile of homework the next day.

Yesterday, I went out with a co-worker, who upon hearing that I loved burgers, told me that I definitely had to try this place out in Hollywood. So, we hopped on his motorcycle (!) after work and the made the trip to 25 Degrees, located in the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. True to his word, the burgers were amazing, though I still can't decide if it was the best. We also stopped by the swanky Library Bar, located in the hotel as well, which served up the best cocktails.

Shot of the Library Bar, shamelessly taken from their website. It was too dark to take any of my own :(

"Watermelon Smash", {Plymouth Gin, Fresh Watermelon, Fresh Mint} 

Today, Joon and I went to Porto's Bakery to indulge in a lot of desserts and their famous potato balls (note to self: good separately... not together), and then ventured over to the Tavern on Brand.

Funny sign at the Tavern: Men - No Shirt, No Service | Women - No Shirt, Free Drinks!

Seems like every weekend is food, food, food... uhhh.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.