Happy Fourth

Now that I am by my lonesome, holidays now mean a time for me to go shopping to see if there are any sweet sales. Alas, none of them were too exciting today, but I did end up finding a coral hi-lo dress (that I really have no idea what I'm going to wear it to, but if not here, there will definitely be an occasion in Pittsburgh! Hopefully...?). On my way back home, I stopped by Market City Caffe, which I've always wanted to try since they have some fancy outdoor patio seating.

Fusili alla Verdura and White Sangria

I did get to see fireworks too! My roommate and I walked around the block to this one area on a parking structure where you could see fireworks displays on either side. Albeit they were both pretty far away (no pictures... sadness), but I thought it was pretty cool I could see two at once.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.