Top of the World Again

This time, I was at the summit of Mount Hollywood on the Griffith Park trail. It was super nice of my teammate to invite me, though he probably wanted to strangle me with all of my complaining on the ~1200 ft. elevation rise through back trails and shortcuts (a.k.a. more treacherous and steep, agh). The hike was definitely worth it though, and the views of the city were gorgeous even though it was a hazy day. After we reached the top, we made our way down to the Griffith Observatory, which had a cool camera obscura, and displays of the sun, planets, and moons. The planets had a scale which measured how much you would weigh there -I'd be almost 300 lbs. on Jupiter!

Me and Brad at the top of the summit!

Can you see the Hollywood sign in the far distance?

Trails leading to the observatory.

I'm ready to pass out after all of that! My awkward tan lines have also definitely been exacerbated today. We did hang out in his pool for a bit too before finally sloth-ing. Whew.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.